Why You Should Start a Blog Today?

why to start a blogAfter publishing the first post on my blog and share it on my personal Facebook page, I’ve got a lot of messages from my friends, asking me why I start a blog. The short answer is because everyone has something to say, and if what you know can help others and also make you some money, you should start your blog as soon as possible.

I’m 25 years old and I was working on a real job for about 2 months after finishing college with a degree in Economics. I couldn’t resist more than 2 months doing the same thing over and over again, so I found a way to make money online by freelancing in creative projects. Three years have passed and I stop being a freelancer because I felt like I can’t evolve more in this field. Now I start my journey with this blog.

I already create a course about how to start your blog today and you can get it completely free from here.

WHY START A BLOG?

Here it is a list with the top reasons you should start your blog today.

  • IT MAKES YOU STAND OUT

    Only 1% of internet users produce content online. The rest of 99% they just consume it. It’s a place where you can share your thoughts, ideas, and a come back to see it anytime. Yes, you can make a personal journal, but you will miss the opportunity to reach other people who can benefit from it.

  • YOU CAN MAKE MONEY FROM IT 

    Blogging can be extremely profitable. Through ads, affiliate programs, product sales, working with brands, product reviews, creating your own digital products and so on, you can definitely make a nice profit. If you are really serious about blogging you can quit your job and make a full-time income only from your blog.  I have a free course which shows you step by step how to create your blog in just 20 minutes.

  • YOU WILL LEARN A LOT

    You will learn a lot of interesting things.

WHAT HOLD YOU BACK?

Before starting this blog, I was thinking on most of the following reasons.

  • I DON’T KNOW HOW TO START A BLOG 

    It can be very intimidating to start a blog if you don’t know anything about it, but it can be very simple if you follow my course about how to start a blog in just 20 minutes.

  • MY NICHE IS VERY COMPETITIVE 

    This can apply in many other things than blogging. Anything you want to start doing, there is someone who already does it and probably much better than you. Even there are a million people with the same product, only you can give it a personal touch and make it look exactly how you wish.

  • I’M NOT AN EXPERT

    You don’t need to be an expert or have a Diploma to talk about something you are passionate about. Just need to start and write down everything you know and think about what other things you would like to learn and post about it.

  • I’M TOO BUSY

    Those days everyone is busy. It will take you about 20 minutes to create your first blog. If you will post 1-3 articles each week, that’s another 30 minutes to 2 hours spent on your blog.

  • WHAT IF I FAIL

    -You will fail if you are not starting at all. We fail only if we allow the fear to keep reaching our goals. If you are passionate about the topic you chose, there is no way you can fail.

Start your blog today!

Leave a Comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.